Saturday 27 April 2013

Looking forward to a break

Nothing to show card wise for this entry as I have been working and too tired to complete anything.
It was my birthday yesterday and spent the day with an old friend on relief at another branch of my work. It was lovely to see her again.
This week I have a whole week to myself, no work...and it has tagged nicely onto a bank holiday too so an extra long break.
My friend Sarah is coming to stay and we are going to have a few crafty days out..I will also take her to the Tuesday craft club..
I woke up this morning full of the joys of spring, which is something that I havent done in a long time. The sun was beaming through my bedroom window..a lovely warm glow.
Must also make sure that I treat my 2 lovely dogs to a doggy day out too..they give me so much love and I do feel sometimes that they miss their Dad...maybe a trip to the coast...

Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment